Friday, February 22, 2008

Preparing For Spring




The Good Life, a Jersey based magazine, asked me to create an image for their gardening section. They liked the quality of some of my lighter images and were looking for something in that vein. I'm always happy to work this way in that the layout and design usually consist of basic shapes to create a simple yet dynamic drawing. Most of the detailing is saved for painting in photoshop. The flowers were probably the most difficult aspect to figure out. I had something far more complex in mind before I decided to go the simple route. I'll have a ton of new updates soon, however I have to wait a little while until some of those see print.

2 comments:

Jason Raish said...

this looks tight! that tree is dope and so are the flowers. nice retro style too but still looks like a j stamos.

Kamen said...

Man is only happy as he finds a work worth doing, and does it well.


I'm an idealist. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way.

______________________
internet shopping

keratin hair treatment