Monday, August 25, 2008

New Illustrations!!!



Okay. It's been awhile since I last updated. This first image was for New Angeles Monthly. The story was about a new library being built in Silver Lake, California. The story itself didn't really have much conflict in it so I decided to create an image that was pleasant an welcoming. This illustration was also done 100% digitally. I'm not sure if it was easier or more difficult to do it this way. It was fun however.



This is my latest illustration for Nexos magazine. This was for a story about how children are better at learning multiple languages than full grown adults. This is my third spot for this magazine and it is a lot of fun trying to break down my ideas into simple, clear designs. They also take about half the time. I really need to start making all of my illustrations like this.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kanami sang imo blog. Daw spaghetti.

mattatouille said...

hey John, this is matt from New Angeles. Thanks for that cover illustration, I didn't get a chance to thank you for it. It's a great piece and I think you have tons of talent. Hope to work with you again in the future.

MCA said...

you have a great idea. that will catalyze many people to think. I very thank you for this decoration

the symptoms of the menopausemarketing jobs

simson11 said...

A delightful effect. I especially like the advancing infantry, they have a purposeful look to them. I envy your ability to paint dapple grays. My own efforts aren't bad but I find them hard to do.
groupon deals

quality furniture

simson12 said...

I am glad oyu enjoyed yourself at the convention. I am sorry your Bavarians was handled so roughly their first time on a table. However as a side joke of the story when the unit was rode down they where placed by the registration table. There was at least ten people that asked if they where for sale after that. The Bavarians really look nice.
luxury apartments hervey bay
Auto Trader

simson11 said...

Gruesschen von Donauabwaerts! Danke fuer den Hinweis auf taegliche Updates von kuenstlerischen Erguessen. Indoor ist die Otdoor-Malerei gut zu geniessen. Die Frau M. und Sohn hab ich gestern zum Flieger gebracht, ist schon wieder in SoCal. Viel Inspiration und Spass noch und grandiosen Output wuenscht
der Csarles
best hotels in edinburgh

teenage dating tips

Unknown said...

nice

Leather Jackets
auscorp

leather jackets